YOU'VE BEEN FLOCKED!!!
You may have noticed those pink pesky birds are back to raise some money for the American Cancer Society via Relay for Life!!!
We are so thankful for everyone that has supported our fundraiser!
Our event is on Facebook, check it out:
Information on flocking:
We have confirmed reports that large flocks of flamingos will soon be landing on the lawns of unsuspecting Charles County area residents sometime in the near future. Our highly confidential sources tell us that these particularly tacky birds, (pinkus flamingous plasticus) tend to show up in the dark of night, accompanied by several members of Pink Heat, a Relay For Life of Charles County team, who generally do their best to not laugh and guffaw too loudly as they surreptitiously plant flocks of pink flamingos on local lawns.
WARNING: YOUR YARD COULD BE IN THEIR FLIGHT PATH!
Fortunately, there is a fast cure for a flamingo infestation.
Should you wake up one morning to a sea of pink flamingos on your lawn, take heart! They will move on to their next lawn within 48 hours! An early removal fee of $5.00 will get the flamingos off your lawn even sooner!
To make this Relay For Life fundraiser successful, please consider these guidelines before placing a flocking order:
• Flocking should be done in good spirit and should never be meant to be malicious.
• "Victim" should be good natured and have a sense of humor.
• Flocking can only take place in residential front yards (no apartments, condos, public places or businesses, please!)
• Gated communities may be a problem. Please be sure that we can easily arrange access into these areas for both delivery and pick-up.
• Deliveries will not occur if extenuating circumstances prevail (locked gates, bad weather, loose pets, etc.)
• Flamingos do not migrate outside of Waldorf, White Plains, La Plata, St. Charles, and Pomfret unless a delivery fee is included for travel (see order form).
• We want this fundraiser to be fun and safe for all involved, including our precious flamingos!
The flamingo flocking recipient will be left with an explanation, care instructions, and the email to the Flamingo Rescue Hotline.
A small flock (20): $20.00 (only available in Waldorf)
A medium flock (30): $25.00
A flamboyance (50): $40.00
A Birthday flock (with decorations!): $50.00
Color can be added to your flock for some flair for an additional 3$ per flock.
Any flock can be personalized with a choice of color for $3.00 (neck ties and balloons).
FREE (Waldorf, St. Charles, Pomfret, White Plains, La Plata)
$10.00 (Bryans Road, Indian Head, Port Tobacco, Hughesville)
$20.00 (Nanjemoy, Bel Alton, Newburg, Swan Point, Issue, Cobb Island, Benedict)
To Order a Flocking Today:
Find us at: www.pinkheat13.blogspot.co
We take paypal, email@example.com
ALL PROCEEDS BENEFIT THE AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY!