Thursday, June 24, 2010

Yard Sale and Book Sale donations

The relay for 2010 might be over but the fundraising never stops when you're fighting for a cure.

Fundraising for 2011 has already started for Pink Heat.

This week I spent my time sorting, pricing, and organizing yard sale donations thus far. Everything I have right now is priced and ready to go! I'm still in need of donations! Toys, clothes, household items, knick knacks.
Before Picture of yard sale donations

The book sale is going to happen. Sometime in the fall most likely. A more firm date for that once the yard sale is all situated. This picture is the latest donation of books from a wonderful person. WOW, just look at all those books ready to be sorted and organized for the sale! I am so thankful. The sale should be a success!

As always, thank you for your continued support and feedback!

No comments: