Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Fundraising is Upon us!

Woah....it's been a busy few weeks. I've spent them, collecting, sorting, organizing, pricing, and.....more collecting, sorting, organizing, pricing. I've pretty much just repeated those few steps over and over in any spare time I have had.

We have had some generous donations from some wonderful people.

First thanks goes out to Jim and David in Hughesville for this book donation:

Yes all those books....every single box was one donation. WOW, the book sale is gonna be awesome! Thank you!

These books below I already had and sorted some and sorting others....I can't imagine how I will sort all the books above. oh my. I got my work cut out for me.

Books to the left in boxes are sorted:
This is a bunch of books I'm currently in the process of sorting:
My second thanks to Debbie in DC. Wonderful jeep load of stuff from her this past week. Still have a few people who have stuff to donate, all in all I think it will be a good sale! Here is the stash of stuff so far, which does not include items in my garage and on my back porch that I just didn't want sitting in my dining room. :) It is three rows deep to the wall of stuff. :)

As always, we will collect donations up to till the day before the yard sale! If you have anything to donate please don't hesitate to contact us at pinkheat@hotmail.com. We are located in Waldorf, MD.

The book sale date is still TBD. We will keep you posted!!!

Thank you for your continued support and feedback! We love our fans!

No comments: