Sunday, September 19, 2010

Myrtle Beach for Pink Heat Captain

While at work the other day I received a phone call from one of my favorite people, Cristina. She informed me that I had won a trip to Myrtle Beach! I had forgot all about the incentive and really am still stunned that I even won! I truly believe everything happens for a reason and this was just a little sign to say 'hey, you're on the right track, keep up the good work'. :) Thank you to all our family, friends, and strangers again for helping us raise enough money that made us eligible! I'm already thinking of ways that I can possible fundraise in Myrtle Beach! :)
---------------
Below I have copied the email that followed the phone call:

THANK YOU so much to those of you who raised over $2,500 in the Relay fundraising challenge this year!! Donna made the arrangements for a weeks stay at a vacation home in Myrtle Beach and you made the very most out of that incentive! I wish we were able to give a week to each of you, as your efforts contributed to the success of your events and to our efforts to help people stay well, get well, to finding a cure & fighting back against cancer!! We held a drawing with all eligible individuals from Charles County and Rockville today in the DC office. We are pleased to announce that Tiffany Patsy-Lybarger, team captain of the Pink Heat in Charles County was the winner. Congratulations, Tiffany! Thank you again!! We appreciate all of your efforts more than you could know. ~ StephanieS

No comments: