Thursday, September 2, 2010

We'd love to see comments from you!

It was passed along that many people have wished to leave us comments! We'd love to get them! It always is uplifting to see how our efforts to find a cure are making people smile all over the place!!

I have changed the settings so that anyone can comment, you do not have to be a member of this site. You can now leave your comments anonymously or just add your name at the end of your comment if you would like us to know who you are!

It's almost time to sign up for the 2011 year and we already are off to a great start for fundraising.

Remember that we have t-shirts and hats for sale as well! 10$ for shirts and 15$ for hats!

Thanks so much for visiting and keeping track of our progress!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have some tank tops too!!

Cristina said...

OMG, you have a blog!!! I love it!! Dont forget to look into onesies, they will sell like hotcakes:-)

PINK HEAT said...

Cristina, lol! I was adding a post to link for sign-ups as you commented and I got notification. Too funny.

Onesies. I'm on it, gotta talk to my mom who does all our ordering! :)